This all-weather air conditioner from Voltas is highly energy efficient and comes with a two-stage filtration that gives you fresh air, all day long, irrespective of the season. Equipped with copper condenser coils that help in faster cooling and also ensure the durability of the appliance, this air conditioner also comes with features such as sleep mode, self-diagnosis, Turbo mode, and a glow-light button remote for your comfort.
The standard installation charges are Rs. 750. Standard installation of air-conditioners covers only:
1) The installation will be done using only the items that are available inside the box.
2) Install the AC in the pre-cut grill or a wall-space.
3) Connection to a stabilizer or a power-point in the range of the power cord provided by the manufacturer.
4) A test run to check the AC's cooling performance.
5) A product demonstration.
Not covered as part of standard installation charges are:
1) Wiring extension from the meter to the installation site - Rs. 100 per metre.
2) Power-point/MCB fitting and any other electrical work.
3) Welding/grill-cutting work.
4) A wooden frame, if required.
5) Carpentry work, in case the window size needs to be altered.
6) Drain pipe extension. - Rs. 100 per metre.
7) Plumbing and masonry work.
8) Dismantling/shifting of the old AC. - Rs. 1000-1500.
The 5 m vinyl tape roll provided with this product is extra and costs Rs. 89.